If you want to get unstuck fast, a basecamp session might be the right start for you.
Base Camp session
It’s not always clear how to move forward when facing a complex challenge. And just getting started might be your main focus right now. In a basecamp session we facilitate your team to get a clear and shared view of your challenge. In a 4-6 hour engagement we break down the complexity and put a visual together that defines your team’s way forward.
A basecamp session can often be planned within a week and has a fixed price of €6k ex VAT, including facilities like the design space, catering and materials up to 6 people.
How does it work?
- Based on a short intake we prepare the team, program and materials.
- The session is hosted by a senior consultant and design consultant, one focused on facilitating the thinking process of the group, the other on structuring and visualising the output.
- The output is digitised and summarised in a sketch of the conclusions and directly available to take with you.
- A session can take 4-6 hours – starting early in the morning or late in the evening. We have facilities to connect digitally with other timezones to join the conversation and follow the making of the visual.
- We can host you in our design space in Rotterdam, directly next to the central station – 25 minutes from Schiphol airport, 40 minutes from Amsterdam and Utrecht, 1hr from Eindhoven. We can provide you with assistance to make arranges for transport and hotels if necessary.
- We can host up to 30 people, but we advise you to limit the team for a basecamp to 6 people max.
- One fixed price to keep it fast and simple: €6.000 (ex VAT.) – including facilities like the design space, catering and materials up to 6 people.
The basecamp session often leads to a longer collaboration but this is not a requirement nor our goal – getting a shared overview of the challenge and the road ahead has value of its own. And whether our involvement in the following steps is needed depends on the type of challenge you’re facing.
If you’re looking for a more extended approach from the start, we’re happy to consult you on how to design a process and guide you along the way to design a new strategy, create clarity from complexity or activate your team and organisation.
Or explore other ways to get started below:
Get your team forward in a sprint! A super compact approach (2-5 days) to fully develop and validate a new vision, strategy or new way of working.
Summit or Retreat
Whether you’re preparing a small retreat or an important summit, we can support you designing the experience, facilitating the sessions and capturing the essence in a memorable way.