Visual Design Thinking for Teams
For teams that want to improve their collaboration and understanding ‘visual design thinking’ is a relevant skill. It helps to share ideas between team members more easily and present new concept with more confidence!
For teams we provide specific training workshop and training programmes aimed at their specific goals. The program starts with the basics principles of visual thinking and design thinking. Added to this we developped modules aimed at specific skills or context, such as: meeting design or designing a hand-drawn pitch poster.
- leaders that want to develop their (visual) leadership
- project, program or team managers that want to help their team to be more effective
- researchers that need to make their complex world more accesible
- teachers who want to help their students to remember and structure information more effectively
Next to individual teams we work together with Business Schools, HR departments and trainee development programs. Together with these companies we design training programs consisting of different modules that fit within the existing training program or educational tracks.
What results can you expect?
By applying Visual Design Thinking teams are able to:
- Improve understanding: quickly gain insights and get an overview in complex problems and bring different perspectives into alignment
- Improve efficiency: by using visual tools in meetings and projects, teams make sure common goals are clear and understood by everyone.
- Create more impact: visuals help individuals and teams to share their ideas more effectively within (or outside) the organisation.
- Have more fun: visual design thinking is a very hands-on approach to complex challenges. Visual Design Thinking helps to quickly start doing instead of talking.
What you'll learn
- You’ll be confident to apply drawing in your day-to-day proffesion.
- A start to build your own visual library
- You understand the value of Visual- and Design Thinking.
- You learned an effective method to turn complexity into a clear visual story.
- You are able to use Visual Thinking to accelerate (team)work.
- Fun, inspiration and energy to get started with your new drawing tools.
- Your very own Flatland drawing-kit.
Do you prefer to participate individually or together with 1 or 2 colleagues? Take a look at our open training!
Related Flatland Cases
PWN - A Visual Watercompany
PWN (a water company in the Dutch province North-Holland) uses Visual Thinking in their innovation program. We train them to use drawing to be more creative.Read more
HU - Drawing in higher education
In a training program we helped educational staff of the Hogeschool Utrecht to find a place for visual thinking in their classes.Read more