Recently three departments merged together, bringing lots changes for the teaching staff. The different teams hold different cultures and values. Their main question was: How do they found common grounds to build a shared vision?
Together with the client we designed and facilitated a two-day program. We mapped out the common grounds, visualise the motivators for the team members and find shared building blocks for a shared vision for the future. During the program, the results were visualised trough life drawing.
A final delivery was on online interactive, based on the life drawings during the session.
Activities & Outcomes
- Building connectedness within the team on a visual way during a two day strategy sprint
- Future visioning in a visual way
- Improved connectedness between employees
- Insight in the current strengths and opportunities of Zadkine Startcollege.
- Building blocks for the new strategy.
The interactive presentation can be found through: live.flatland.agency/zadkine